March 31- Awaiting Aunt Flo

March 31- Awaiting Aunt Flo - Hallo readers narcisaryden, The article you read this time has a title is March 31- Awaiting Aunt Flo, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Which we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Title : March 31- Awaiting Aunt Flo
link : March 31- Awaiting Aunt Flo

Also Read


March 31- Awaiting Aunt Flo

Well... It's been a week since the potential ovulation and I'm anxiously awaiting the Red Crusader. For the past week I've been feeling stuff stirring down there, as if it's warning me: it's coming. If I do actually get my period, my fear is it's going to be a doozy. It's been so many years since I've had one I imagine that it'll be a build up of all the times I didn't and just hit me like a tsunami. I warned G to stay on his toes in the event I really do get it, as he may have to hunker down in a safe place for there's a good chance I'll be a fire breathing monster, smashing buildings and stepping on tourists. ...We do live in Orlando after all ;-)

My guess is if I'm going to be surfing the Crimson Tide, it will happen sometime in the next week or so. Right now all I can do is wait! In the meantime I'll stock up on chocolate and warn local law enforcement to stand guard....


Thus Article March 31- Awaiting Aunt Flo

The end of article March 31- Awaiting Aunt Flo This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article.

You are now reading the article March 31- Awaiting Aunt Flo with URL link http://narcisaryden.blogspot.com/2014/04/march-31-awaiting-aunt-flo.html

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Miracle Twins: A Magazine Article

POF Update 2017

August 5- The Big Reveal